In the UK and other European countries, Peugeot supermini car is quite popular and its 207 model was launched in the year 2006 and then later it was replaced by Peugeot 208 model in 2012.
Even used model of Peugeot 207 are also quite popular in the UK roads and one can easily get them too. Although its first model Peugeot 206 had faced lots of criticism particularly for those people who were expecting much advanced upgrade.
However, segunda mano coches Madrid (English meaning is second hand cars Madrid) is very much liked by all its users, who usually appreciate about its space capabilities and also ease of using this stylish car.
In case, you are interested to buy any second hand Peugeot car then following are the few things that you must check before buying them.
Particularly its 208 model have few issues that are little niggling ones, but at the same time there are couple of things that will be worth considering, if you want to avoid spending too much for owning a car for your use.
- Few owners have observed that in some of the models, its touchscreen multimedia system may occasionally freeze for almost no apparent reason. You need to switch it off and again turn it on in. This thing may happen sometimes.
- Another issue that many of the owners of Peugeot cars found that their front brake pads as well as discs can occasionally wear out little more quickly than your expectation.
So, before you finalize any segunda mano coches Peugeot, you must check the brake conditions of your car thoroughly.
- Also, its handbrake may stick on occasionally, due to sticking brake cable. There is another possibility that your handbrake shoes have been seized on the interior of its rear discs.
- Another thing to check is top mounting bushes of the front shock absorber that often fails, and leads to little knocking noise from its front suspension.
- Few drivers who are regularly using 208s have also found that its clutch gets worn out and need to be replaced after 25,000 miles. So, you must check how you feel about the condition of your clutch, particularly when you take the car for test-drive.
- Usually, the standard wiper blades of Peugeot are made from very hard material and that can also judder across your screen. You may prefer to use few other aftermarket options, like wiper blades supplied by Bosch, which can be a better option.